Stacking the Shelves is a weekly event hosted by Tynga's Reviews.
Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks.
This week, I've added these books to my shelves...
For Review - Netgalley
- Under the Lights by Dahlia Adler
- Chasing River by K. A. Tucker
Purchased - Amazon Kindle
- Don't Let Me Go: a story about falling by Sarah Elizabeth
- OC Me by Kristin Albright
- Never Never: part one of three by Colleen Hoover & Tarryn Fisher
- Remember When by T. Torrest
Share your links to your Stacking the Shelves in the comments and I'll be sure to visit!