Stacking the Shelves is a weekly event hosted by Tynga's Reviews.
Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks.
It's been a couple of weeks since my last Stacking the Shelves, so this is what I've added to my shelves since last time...
For Review - From Netgalley
- The Truth and Other Lies by Sascha Arango
- Hidden Bodies by Caroline Kepnes
For Review - From Author
- The Dream Jumper's Pursuit by Kim Hornsby
- The Fairy Tale Formula by Elena Burnet
Purchased - Amazon Kindle
- The Perfectionists by Sara Shepard
- Requiem for a Dream by Hubert Selby Jr.
- A Dance with Dragons by George R. R. Martin
- Yours Truly, Taddy by Avery Aster
- Remembering Joy by Jenni Moen
- The Mason List by S. D. Hendrickson
Share your links to your Stacking the Shelves in the comments and I’ll be sure to visit!