Stacking the Shelves is a weekly event hosted by Tynga's Reviews.
Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks.
Here's what I've added to my shelves since last time...
For Review - From Author
- Four Play by Amalie Silver
- Finding Erin Campbell by Kathy Cunningham
Purchased - Amazon Kindle
- Crooked Little Lies by Barbara Taylor Sissel
- The Missing - Volume I - Illusions by A. Meredith Walters
- Insanity (Mad in Wonderland) by Cameron Jace
- Imperfect Chemistry by Mary Frame
- The Maze Runner by James Dashner
Audiobooks - Borrowed from Library
- A Dance with Dragons by George R. R. Martin
Share your links to your Stacking the Shelves in the comments and I’ll be sure to visit!