Stacking the Shelves is a weekly event hosted by Tynga's Reviews.
Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks.
Here's what I've added to my shelves since last time...
For Review - From Author
- Love Like We Do (Side A) by Lori L. Otto
- Love Like We Do (Side B) by Lori L. Otto
- The Thief and the Sacrifice by Kevin Bennett
For Review - Netgalley
- Until We Meet Again by Renee Collins
- The Sister Pact by Stacie Ramey
- Did I Mention I Love You? by Estelle Maskame
Purchased - Amazon Kindle
- Infinity + One by Amy Harmon
- Sincerely, Arizona by Whitney Gracia Williams
- Hope Over Fear by J. A. DeRouen
- Wings Over Poppies by J. A. DeRouen
- Death Wish by Megan Tayte
- Forget Me Not by Megan Tayte
- Wild Blue Yonder by Megan Tayte
- Deep Blue Secret by Christie Anderson
- Swimming to Tokyo by Brenda St. John Brown
- The Rush by Rachel Higginson
- Labeled Love by Danielle Rocco