Stacking the Shelves is a weekly event hosted by Tynga's Reviews.
Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks.
Here's some of the awesome books I've added to my Kindle recently...
For Review - Netgalley
- One True Loves by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- South of Sunshine by Dana Elmendorf
- Wild Swans by Jessica Spotswood
- Sweet Thing by Renée Carlino
- We Won't Feel a Thing by J. C. Lillis
- The Walls Around Us by Nova Ren Suma
- One Day Soon by A. Meredith Walters
- A Song for Josh by Susan Rodgers
- How to Repair a Mechanical Heart by J. C. Lillis
- The Death of Lila Jane by Teresa Mummert
- Flat-Out Matt by Jessica Park
- Flat Out Celeste by Jessica Park
- Polarity in Motion by Brenda Vicars
- The Far End of Happy by Kathryn Craft
- The Forgetting Time by Sharon Guskin
- We Were Here by Daisy Prescott
- Ink & Lies by S. L. Jennings
What have you added to your shelves recently? Leave your Stacking the Shelves link in the comments and I'll be sure to visit!