Stacking the Shelves is a weekly event hosted by Tynga's Reviews.
Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks.
I haven't done a Stacking the Shelves post in nearly six months. Of course I've added lots of new books to my shelves, but here's some that I'm excited to get the chance to read soon.
For Review - Netgalley
- One Was Lost by Natalie D. Richards
- Labyrinth Lost by Zoraida Córdova
- Unnatural Deeds by Cyn Balog
Purchased - Amazon Kindle
- Right of First Refusal by Daliah Adler
- Pearl by Deirdre Riordan Hall
- New Amsterdam: Tess by Ashley Pullo
- Love and Other Unknown Variables by Shannon Lee Alexander
- So Much More by Kim Holden
What have you added to your shelves recently? Leave your Stacking the Shelves link in the comments and I'll be sure to visit!